Dahle 534 A3 Medium Duty Guillotine
Price Includes VAT
The Dahle 534 Professional Guillotine paper cutter is designed for precision and durability. It features a self-sharpening system for a perfectly honed blade, a safety guard to protect fingers without obstructing your view, and a sturdy metal base with screened guides for easy alignment.
- Self-sharpening cutting system maintains a perfectly honed blade
- Protective guard keeps fingers safe and holds work in place
- German steel blade is machine ground to the ideal trimming edge
- Blade will safely hold any angle and won't fall unexpectedly
- Sturdy metal base provides a solid foundation that won't warp or crack
- Screened Inch, metric, and angled guides for easy alignment
- German engineered for precision and accuracy
- Adjustable alignment guide for repetitive cutting
- Cuts up to 15 sheets of paper at a time
- Perfect for trimming paper, photographs, and cardstock
This trimmer features a self-sharpening cutting system. No need to worry about replacing dull or worn blades, this system sharpens as you cut to maintain a perfectly honed edge. The blade's precision graduated edge will remove even the tiniest sliver of paper and produce a clean, burr-free cut.
Safety is a hallmark of Dahle Professional Guillotine Trimmers. The safety guard protects your fingers from the blade and doubles as a manual clamp to hold your work securely. The blade is designed to stay in position and not fall unexpectedly.
BASE WITH GUIDES
For durability, this German engineered trimmer features a sturdy metal base with carefully screened rulers and guides to help align your cuts. It’s a solid foundation that will never warp or crack.
- Model #534
- Cutting Length (in): 18"
- Sheet Capacity: 15 Sheets
- Self-Sharpening: Yes
- Clamp Type: Manual
- Safety Guards: Yes
- Dimensions (in): 23 x 11.25 x 3