Dahle 552 A3 Professional Trimmer
Price Includes VAT
The Dahle 552 Professional Rotary Trimmer with a 20" cut length is designed for precision and accuracy. It features a ground self-sharpening blade that cuts in both directions, a dual-barrel guide bar for strength, and an automatic clamp to prevent shifting.
- Self-sharpening blade cuts in both directions
- Dual-barrel aluminum guide bar provides strength and accuracy
- Automatic clamp holds work securely and prevents shifting
- Ground steel blade is encased in a protective housing for safety
- Sturdy metal base with non-slip rubber feet
- Screened inch, metric, and angled guides for easy alignment
- Space-saving upright storage with kickstand endcaps
- Adjustable magnetic alignment guide for sizing cuts
- German engineered for precision and accuracy
- Perfect for trimming paper, photos, and cardstock
The Dahle 552 Professional Rotary Trimmer with a 20" cut length is designed for precision and accuracy. It features a ground self-sharpening blade that cuts in both directions, a Dual-barrel guide bar for strength, and an automatic clamp to prevent shifting. This German engineered cutter is ultra-precise and ideal for trimming paper, photos, and cardstock.
This trimmer features a self-sharpening cutting system. No need to worry about replacing dull or worn blades, this system sharpens as you cut to maintain a perfectly honed edge. The blade's precision graduated edge will remove even the tiniest sliver of paper and produce a clean, burr-free cut.
DUAL-BARREL GUIDE BAR
The extruded aluminum guide bar provides superior strength and durability when cutting thicker materials. The dual-barrel design provides a smooth, stable track for the cutting head to power through dense material.
Holding your work securely by hand is no longer necessary. The trimmer’s integrated, automatic clamping system provides even pressure that prevents your work from shifting.
METAL BASE WITH GUIDES
For measuring, the base features carefully screened rulers and guides to help align your cuts. For added convenience, the grid includes standard-sized guides for trimming photos and documents. For durability, this German engineered trimmer features a sturdy metal base. It’s a solid foundation that will never warp or crack. Dahle’s 552 has a cutting capacity of up to 20 sheets and is a popular choice among professional photographers, print shops, and graphic design agencies.