Epson L355 Inkjet Printer
Price Includes VAT
Epson L355 Inkjet Printers
The Epson L355 is a wireless all-in-one with integrated ink system, ideal for home offices and small offices. This printer, scanner and copier features Wi-Fi connectivity and two extra bottles of black ink.
Featuring Micro Piezo printhead technology and Epson genuine ink, with the L355 you can easily print Epson-quality documents at an ultra-low cost.
The purpose-built ink tank is fully integrated into the printer, so you can enjoy reliable colour printing without the mess or hassle often associated with non-genuine refills and third-party ink tank systems.
The L355 is easy to set-up and use: simply fill with the ink supplied, turn the printer on and prime the ink system. Now the L355 is ready to print. The Epson's ink bottles make it easy to refill the ink tank with their clear labelling and drip-free nozzle.
The L355 offers a low-cost per page for both black and colour printing, with each set of high-volume ink bottles capable of printing up to 4,000 pages in black and 6,500 pages in colour.
Fast print speeds of 9ppm can boost office productivity, while the new multi-copy function allows you to copy one page up to 20 times in a single go, making it ideal for quickly creating documents for meetings. In addition, Epson iPrint allows you to print wirelessly from smartphones and tablet PCs within the office.
The L355 has a 12 percent smaller footprint than previous models, and easily complements any work environment. In addition, the L355's 12 month (or 30,000 page) warranty, and service support, provides peace of mind and help if you need it.
Multifunctional: Print, scan, copy and Wi-Fi
Epson quality: Purpose-built, refillable ink tank
Value for money: Ultra-low cost per page
Compact design: 12% smaller than previous models
Print for longer: Two extra black ink bottles
- Printing Method: On-demand inkjet (Piezo electric)
- Nozzle Configuration: 180 Nozzles black, 59 Nozzles per colour
- Minimum Droplet Size: 3 pl
- Ink Technology: Dye Ink .
- Printing Resolution: 5,760 x 1,440 dpi
- All-in-One Functions: Print, Scan
- Printing Speed ISO/IEC 24734: 9 Pages/min Monochrome, 4.5 Pages/min Color
- Printing Speed: 33 Pages/min Monochrome (plain paper), 15 Pages/min Color (plain paper)
- Colours: Black, Cyan, Yellow, Magenta
- Scanning Resolution: 1,200 dpi x 2,400 dpi (Horizontal x Vertical)
- Output formats: PDF
- Scanner type: Contact image sensor (CIS)
- Interfaces: Ethernet interface (100 Base-TX / 10 Base-T), Hi-Speed USB - compatible with USB 2.0 specification
Paper / Media Handling
- Paper Formats: A4, A5, A6, B5, C6 (Envelope), DL (Envelope), No. 10 (Envelope), Letter, 9 x 13 cm, 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 13 x 20 cm, 20 x 25 cm, 100 x 148 mm, 16:9
- Output Tray Capacity: 30 Sheets
- Paper Tray Capacity: 100 Sheets Standard, 100 Sheets maximum, 20 Photo Sheets
- Number of paper trays: 1
- Energy Use: ENERGY STAR® qualified all-in-one, 1.7 W (sleep mode), 12 W (printing)
- Supply Voltage: AC 110 V - 240 V,50 Hz - 60 Hz
- Product dimensions: 435 x 267 x 148 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
- Product weight: 3.4 kg
- Noise Level: 5.2 B (A) according to ISO 7779 pattern with Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper / Photo RPM mode - 3.8 dB (A) according to ISO 9296
- Compatible Operating Systems: Mac OS 10.5.8 or later, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8 (32/64 bit), Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows XP, Windows XP x64
- Power Supply: 220V
- What's in the box: 1 x 140ml individual starter black ink bottle plus 1 x 140ml T7741 black ink bottle, Power cable, Setup guide, Software (CD)