HP Color Laserjet Pro 200 MFP M276n - CF144A
Price Includes VAT
HP Color Laserjet Pro 200 MFP M276n - CF144A
Boost productivity with versatile scan, fax and copy options. Print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint. Streamline office tasks: an 8.9 cm (3.5-in) colour touchscreen lets you access business apps on this wireless-enabled colour MFP.
Designed for business users who want to get more done with a versatile, wireless, web-connected, colour 4-in-1 device that can streamline workflows, provide touchscreen access to business apps, and enable printing from virtually anywhere
Experience versatile, networked productivity.
Help save time and effort by scanning documents directly to a flash drive, email, network folder, or the web. This MFP also handles fax, print, and copy jobs with ease.
Set up and share anywhere in the office with wireless and built-in Ethernet connectivity. Configure networking fast – without wires.
Finish copying and scanning jobs with less effort, using the 35-page automatic document feeder.
Use the easy-access USB port to print from – and save scans to – a flash drive.
Enjoy web-connected ease of use.
Simplify workflows – use the 8.9 cm (3.5-in) colour touchscreen display to access business apps and print business information quickly. You can even scan to online storage sites.
Print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint.
Easily print from a mobile device to your printer, without a network, using wireless direct printing. Print wirelessly from your iPad®, iPhone®, and iPod touch® with AirPrint™.
Install in only a few minutes – there's no CD required with HP Smart Install.
Rely on professional-quality colour.
Produce vivid colours and crisp detail with HP ImageREt 3600 and ColorSphere II toner.
Use ID Copy to create a one-sided copy of a two-sided ID. Improve the quality of your copies with automatic copy optimisation.
Print professional-quality colour at speeds of up to 14 ppm. Reload the paper tray less often, thanks to the 150-sheet capacity.
Get the same black cost per page as a black-only HP LaserJet printer. Save money with the high-capacity HP LaserJet 131X Black Toner Cartridge.
Conserve resources to help meet environmental goals.
Save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology which turns the printer on when you need it, off when you don’t.
Save energy and time with Instant-on Technology. Start printing with the first page out as fast as 19 second.
Help reduce your environmental impact – preinstalled cartridges decrease packaging. This MFP's compact size uses less space and creates less packaging waste.
Enjoy free, easy recycling – cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners are recycled responsibly.
Functions: Print, Copy, Scan, Fax
- Print speed black (normal, A4) : Up to 14 ppm
- Print speed colour (normal, A4) : Up to 14 ppm
- Print speed footnote : Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4) : Duty cycle (monthly, A4)
- Paper handling input, standard : 150-sheet input tray, 35-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Paper handling output, standard : 125-sheet output bin
- Media sizes supported : A4, A5, A6, B5 (JIS); 10 x 15 cm, postcards (JIS single, JIS double); envelopes (DL, C5, B5)
- Media types: Paper (bond, brochure, coloured, glossy, heavy, letterhead, light, photo, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough), transparencies, labels, envelopes, cardstock
- Additional Specifications:
- Processor speed: 750 MHz
- Memory, Standard : 256 MB
- Memory, Maximum : 256 MB
- Print languages: HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5c, HP Postscript Level 3 emulation (via Universal Print Driver)
- Scanner type : Flatbed, ADF (35 sheets)
- Scan resolution, optical : Up to 1200 dpi
- Bit depth: 30-bit
- Scan size (flatbed), maximum : 216 x 297 mm
- Scan size (ADF), maximum : 216 x 356 mm
- Copier Specifications:
- Copy speed (black, normal quality, A4) : Up to 14 ppm / Copy speed (colour, normal quality, A4) : Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Fax transmission speed : 33.6 kbps
- Fax memory : Up to 250 pages
- Fax note: Based on standard ITU-T test image #1 at standard resolution. More complicated pages or higher resolution will take longer and use more memory.
- Fax resolution: Up to 203 x 196 dpi / Auto redial, Fax delayed sending, Junk fax barrier : YES
- HP ePrint capability : YES
- Mobile printing capability: HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint™, business apps
- HP ePrint: Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any Internet- and e-mail-capable device. For details, http://www.hp.com/go/ePrintCenter. Apps: Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Services may require registration. Availability varies by country, language and agreements. For details, http://www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter.
- Wireless capability : NO
- Compatible operating systems : Full software installs supported on: Microsoft® Windows®7 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows Vista® 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows® XP 32-bit (SP2 or higher); Driver only installs supported on: Microsoft® Windows® Server 2008 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows® Server 2003 32-bit (SP3 or higher); Mac OS X v10.5, v10.6, v10.7; Linpus Linux (9.4, 9.5), RED HAT Enterprise Linux 5.0 (supported with a pre-built package); SUSE Linux (10.3, 11.0, 11, 11.1, 11.2), Fedora™ (9, 9.0, 10, 10.0, 11.0, 11, 12, 12.0), Ubuntu® (8.04, 8.04.1, 8.04.2, 8.10, 9.04, 9.10, 10.04), Debian (5.0, 5.0.1, 5.0.2, 5.0.3) (supported by the automatic installer); HPUX 11 and Solaris® 8/9