HP Laserjet Pro 500 MFP M521dn - A8P79A
Price Includes VAT
HP Laserjet Pro 500 MFP M521dn - A8P79A
Finish jobs faster, produce high-quality documents, and make scanning and sharing simple. Get set up and connected quickly. Send quick commands from an intuitive colour touchscreen. Easily conserve resources and recycle used cartridges.
Ideal for small to medium-size businesses and cost-conscious enterprises that need advanced scanning features, access to time-saving commands through the easy-to-use touchscreen, and convenient networking that can lower their environmental impact.
Finish faster – with less standing around – using single-pass, dual-head scanning.
Maintain peak performance with fast print speeds of up to 40 ppm . Rely on a robust recommended monthly page volume of 2000 to 6000 pages.
Handle high-volume printing without worries, thanks to a 600-sheet paper input, expandable to 1100 sheets , and a 250-sheet output tray.
Work faster, single-pass, dual-head scanning. Scan documents and send digital files to email, the cloud, network folders or a USB drive, in one easy step.
Save paper with two-sided printing, and use the 50-sheet automatic document feeder to heighten productivity.
Work smarter – access, store and print content quickly from the 8.89 cm colour touchscreen.
Easily complete a range of print, copy, scan and fax tasks. Go from zero to done, right at the MFP.
Access, store and print web content from the MFP’s touchscreen using business apps installed on the device.
Save time with an easy-to-install Original HP cartridge, and cut costs, using an optional high-capacity cartridge.
Efficiently monitor and manage this MFP, using HP Web Jetadmin to track office printing and device status.
Get set up fast with HP Smart Install – no CD needed , and share wirelessly across the office.
Enjoy unparalleled flexibility: print from your smartphone or tablet from virtually anywhere.
Get started fast with HP Smart Install – no CD needed . Use HP Auto Wireless Connect to configure networking without wires.
Use resources more efficiently with wireless and 10/100/1000T Gigabit Ethernet networking– easily print and share.
And pull print jobs from your pocket – walk up and print right from a memory device via the USB port.
Save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology, Instant-on Copy, and Instant-on Technology.
Help reduce energy and conserves resources. Use HP Instant-on Copy and HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.
With the HP EcoSMART Console, you get instant access to custom energy-saving options and printer settings. So you can centrally configure all your printers to use the most energy- and resource-efficient settings.
Cut your environmental impact and costs even further with automatic two-sided printing.
Easily recycle used cartridges for free, with HP Planet Partners.
- Print, copy, scan, fax
- Print speed black: Normal: Up to 40 ppm
- First page out (ready): Black: As fast as 8.0 sec
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4): Up to 75000 pages
- Recommended monthly page volume: 2000 to 6000
- Print technology: Laser
- Print quality black (best): Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Print languages
- HP PCL 6; HP PCL 5; HP Postscript Level 3 emulation
- Display: 8.89 cm touchscreen, LCD (colour graphics)
- Processor speed: 800 MHz
- Automatic paper sensor: No
- HP ePrint capability: Yes
- Mobile printing capability: HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint™, Mobile Apps
- Wireless capability: No
- Connectivity, standard
- 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- 1 Host USB
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet
- Network ready: Standard (built-in Gigabit Ethernet)
- Connectivity, optional
- HP Jetdirect ew2500 802.11b/g Wireless Print Server J8021A
- HP Jetdirect 2700w USB Wireless Print Server J8026A
- Minimum system requirements
- Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit): 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 1 GB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit), 400 MB free hard disk space, CD/DVD-ROM or Internet, USB or Network port
- Windows XP (32-bit) SP2: Pentium® 233 MHz processor, 512 MB RAM 400 MB free hard disk space, CD/DVD-ROM or Internet, USB or Network port
- Mac OSX v10.6
- PowerPC G4, G5, or Intel® Core™ Processor
- 500 MB free hard disk space
- CD-ROM/DVD-ROM or Internet
- USB or Network port
- Compatible operating systems
- Full software installs supported on: Microsoft® Windows® 8 32-bit/64-bit, Microsoft® Windows® 7 32-bit/64-bit, Windows Vista® 32-bit/64-bit, Windows® XP 32-bit (SP2 or higher), and Windows Server® 2012
Driver only installs supported on: Windows Server® 2008 32-bit/64-bit, Windows Server® 2003 32-bit (SP3 or higher)
Mac OS X v10.6, OS X Lion (v10.7) & OS X Mountain Lion (v10.8)
Linpus Linux (9.4, 9.5), RED HAT Enterprise Linux 5.0 (supported with a pre-built package)
SUSE Linux (10.3, 11.0, 11, 11.1, 11.2), Fedora™ (9, 9.0, 10, 10.0, 11.0, 11, 12, 12.0), Ubuntu (8.04, 8.04.1, 8.04.2, 8.10, 9.04, 9.10, 10.04), Debian® (5.0, 5.0.1, 5.0.2, 5.0.3) (supported by the automatic installer)
HPUX 11 and Solaris 8/9
(Windows 7 / 2008 R2 SP1, Windows XP (64-bit) SP2 and higher, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 (Standard Edition), Windows Server 2008 Enterprise Edition), Windows Server 2003 (Standard Edition), Windows Server 2003 (Enterprise Edition), Windows Server 2003 (64-bit), SP1 (x86 and x86-64) only support print driver and scan driver.)
- Paper handling input, standard: 100-sheet multipurpose tray, 500-sheet input tray 2, 50-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Paper handling input, optional: Optional 500-sheet tray (add up to 1 tray)
- Paper handling output, standard: 250-sheet output bin, 100-sheet rear output bin
- Maximum output capacity (sheets): Up to 350 sheets
- Duplex printing: Automatic (standard)
- Media sizes supported: Tray 1: A4, A5, A6, RA4, B5 (JIS), B6 (JIS), 10 x 15 cm, Postcard (JIS), DPostcard (JIS), Envelope (B5, C5, C6, DL); Tray 2, optional Tray 3: A4; A5; A6; RA4; B5 (JIS), B6 (JIS), 10 x 15 cm, Postcard (JIS), DPostcard (JIS)
- Media sizes, custom: Tray 1: 76 x 127 to 216 x 356 mm; tray 2, optional 500-sheet tray 3: 105 x 148 to 216 x 356 mm
- Media types: Paper (bond, colour, letterhead, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough); envelopes, labels, cardstock, transparencies, user-defined
- Media weight, supported: Tray 1: 52 to 199 g/m²; Tray 2, 3: 52 to 120 g/m²
- Media weights, recommended: 60 to 90 g/m²
- Scanner type: Flatbed, ADF
- Scan file format: PDF, searchable PDF, JPG, RTF, TXT, BMP, PNG, TIFF
- Scan resolution, optical: Up to 300 dpi (colour, greyscale and monochrome, ADF); Up to 1200 dpi (colour, greyscale and monochrome, flatbed)
- Scan size (flatbed), maximum: 216 x 297 mm
- Scan size (ADF), maximum: 216 x 356 mm
- Scan size (ADF), minimum: 127 x 177 mm
- Scan speed (normal, A4): Up to 19 ppm (black & white), up to 14 ppm (colour)
- Duplex ADF scanning: Yes
- Automatic document feeder capacity: Standard, 50 sheets
- Copy speed (normal): Black: Up to 40 ppm
- Copy resolution (black text): Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy resolution (color text and graphics): Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy reduce / enlarge settings: 25 to 400%
- Copies, maximum: Up to 99 copies
- Faxing: Yes
- Fax transmission speed: 33.6 kbps
- Fax memory: Up to 250 pages
- Fax resolution: Up to 300 x 300 dpi
- Speed dials, maximum number: Up to 100 numbers (each can contain 100 numbers)
- Broadcast locations: 100 locations
Dimension and Weight
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H): 465 x 465 x 508 mm
- Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H): 465 x 900 x 750 mm
- Weight: 22.3 kg
- Package weight: 29.57 kg